Agreement & Information
Thanks for taking a few minutes to review the information below, and list your car with us! Dynamic Motorsports is the oldest, factory authorized, Shelby Cobra dealer in the world, with a new office in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas area. Our dealership location in the Kansas City, Missouri area handles marketing and delivering collector cars to customers in the US, and around the world. Our Dallas/Ft. Worth operations sell and build Shelby and Superformance products,. Our automotive consulting office in Las Vegas works with customers to protect and manage their automotive assets.
If you’re like a lot of collectors with one or more cars to sell, you probably don’t have time to properly market the car, list it on the best web sites, take the phone calls, and separate the serious potential buyers from the “tire kickers”.
That's where we come in.
We know the collector car market well. As a member of NADA’s Collectible Vehicle Advisory Board, we stay on top of current pricing, and maintain contact with collectors around the world. We enjoy a reputation we are quite proud of and encourage you to ask us for references.
If you would like for us to market your car, our process is straightforward. Complete the form in the following pages, upload quality pictures, and click the “submit” button. Once we have an opportunity to review the information and pictures you provide to us, we will carefully evaluate it, and call you back to review. Once we agree on the value, we will market it up a bit and list it with pictures on our web sites, and in our paid advertising on many others, like www.Hemmings.com, www.ClassicCars.com, www.CarsForSale.com, www.AutaBuy.com, www.MyClassicGarage.com, www.ClassicCarsGlobal.com, www.OldRideTrader.com, www.JamesList.com and others. We make a profit on the difference between the price you accept for your car, and the amount the buyer pays.
Unlike most companies, you pay no up-front fees for our services. By agreeing to allow us to market your car, you are giving us an exclusive right to sell it for a period of 120 days. If we don’t sell it for you, it costs you nothing.
The information and pictures you provide in this short questionnaire are the only sources we have to inform people around the world about your car. It’s our chance to provide factual information and quality pictures to interested parties, showcase your car, and motivate buyers to respond.
Before you click on the link below to complete the listing form, here are some recommendations:
- Be sure and provide as much information as possible. The more you tell prospective buyers in advance, the faster your car will sell.
- You’ll be asked to upload pictures. We need a lot. To be effective, ten is a bare minimum. The first thing a prospective buyer asks is, “are there anymore pictures?” By answering their questions before they ask them, we expedite the sales process for you.
- Make sure your pictures are quality photos. If you need help determining what to shoot, click here.
- When you send pictures to us, file size and picture names are very important. Make sure the file size is 1024x768 pixels, or a little bigger. Pictures that are too large, too small, or have a long file name will not display. If you have questions, call 888-SHELBYGT (888-743-5294) ext. 1. We’re happy to help.
- After you shoot them, upload the pictures of the car, along with the pictures of the VIN number and any data plate or fender tag information. That information is on most cars but located in various places including the fender apron, firewall, face of the driver side door, etc. depending on year, make and model.
- Be sure to complete the form as best as you can. If you have questions about what to include, simply put your mouse cursor over a “?” next to form box and it will give you more detail on what to provide.
- Note that if your car has problems, it’s best to disclose them in the appropriate text box on the form. All cars we sell are subject to a pre-purchase inspection paid for by the buyer. It’s a comprehensive process that will evaluate all of the structural, mechanical, electrical, and cosmetic components of your car. Knowing about any issues in advance will help to expedite the sale.
After we review the information you send, we will be in touch to confirm before we distribute pictures, information, and pricing.
When you’re ready to list your car, and upload pictures, click the button below. Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to sell your car for you!