We'll Sell it For You!
Thanks for taking a couple of minutes to learn more about how we sell and deliver classic cars to our domestic and international customers.
Dynamic Motorsports is the oldest factory authorized Shelby Cobra dealer in North America. We’re also a dealer for Roush Performance and the Carroll Shelby Engine Company, among other manufacturers. In the Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas area we build and sell Cobras, Daytona Coupes, GT40’s and Corvette Grand Sports. We restore and sell Ford Mustangs and other American muscle cars as well. Our business frequently takes us into the world of classic Italian, German, French, and Japanese marques. Looking for a Series 1, 250 GTO? We have access to them.
In addition to automotive marketing, we manage, administer and curate automotive collections for our customers, providing sales, purchasing, maintenance, and consulting services. We have successfully organized the purchase and sale of almost $100,000,000 in collector cars since our founding 22 years ago.
If you’re like a lot of collectors with one or more cars to sell, you probably don’t have time to list them on the best web sites, respond to phone calls and email, and separate serious potential buyers with the resources to make a purchase, from the “tire kickers” who only want to talk about cars. That's where we come in.
We know the collector car market well. As a long-term advisory board member of NADA’s Classic, Collectible, Exotic, and Muscle Car Appraisal Guide, we stay on top of current pricing and maintain contact with dealers and collectors around the world. We enjoy a reputation we are quite proud of and invite you to ask us for references.
Our consignment process is straightforward. Click the “Proceed” button at the bottom of this page, complete the form, and upload quality pictures. When you’re done, click the “submit” button on the last page. Once we have an opportunity to review the information and pictures you provide to us, we will carefully evaluate it and call you back to review.
Once we agree on value, we will list it with pictures and a comprehensive description on our web sites, and in our paid advertising on many other sites like www.Hemmings.com, www.ClassicCars.com, www.CarsForSale.com, www.AutaBuy.com, www.Motorious.com, www.OldRideTrader.com, www.JamesList.com and others. We make a profit on the difference between the price you accept for your car and the amount the buyer pays.
Note that unless requested, we do not take possession of your car or the title. When we find a buyer for it, we will arrange the pre-purchase inspection, complete the negotiations with the buyer, execute a bill of sale, wire transfer funds to you, and pick up the car. There’s no risk on your part.
Unlike other companies, you pay no up-front fees for our services. By allowing us to market your car, you agree to an exclusive right to sell it for a period of 120 days. If we don’t sell it for you, it costs you nothing. We pay for all advertising and promotion solely at our expense.
The information and pictures you provide in this short questionnaire are the only sources we have to inform people around the world about your car. It’s our chance to provide factual information and quality pictures to interested parties, showcase your car, and motivate buyers to respond.
Before you click on the “Proceed” button below to complete the listing form, here are some recommendations:
- Be sure and provide as much information as possible. The more you tell prospective buyers in advance, the faster your car will sell.
- You’ll be asked to upload pictures. We need a lot of them. To be effective, ten is a bare minimum. The first thing a prospective buyer asks is, “are there anymore pictures?” By answering their questions before they ask them, we expedite the sales process for you.
- Make sure your pictures are quality photos. If you need help deciding what pictures to shoot and where to shoot them, click here.
- When you send pictures to us, file size and picture names are very important. Make sure the file size is 1024x768 pixels, or a little bigger. Pictures that are too large, too small, or have a really long file name will not display.
- After you shoot them, upload the pictures of the car, along with the pictures of the VIN number and any data plate or fender tag information. That information is displayed on most cars but located in various places including the fender apron, firewall, face of the driver side door, etc. depending on year, make and model. We can help you find it.
- Be sure to complete the form with as much information as possible. If you have questions about what to include, simply put your mouse cursor over a “?” next to the form box and it will give you more detail on what we are looking for.
- If you have questions, call 888-SHELBYGT (888-743-5294) ext. 1. We’re happy to help.
Keep in mind that every classic car has a few problems, and perfect ones don’t exist. It’s best to disclose them as you complete the form so we can defuse any potential conflicts before they occur. All cars we sell are subject to a pre-purchase inspection paid for by the buyer. It’s a comprehensive process that evaluates the structural, mechanical, electrical, and cosmetic components of your car, without disassembly. Disclosing any issues in advance builds buyer confidence, keeps them informed, and expedites the sale.
After we review the information you send to us, we will contact you before we distribute pictures, information, and pricing. When you’re ready to submit your car to us, please click the button below.
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to sell your car for you. Feel free to call us with any questions you may have. 888-SHELBYGT, ext 1.